Areas of Practice

Family Law

Domestic Violence

Criminal Law


Additionally, if your former spouse is not abiding by the terms of applicable Court Orders, Attorney Barnes can help you enforce those orders. For example, if your spouse is not making child support payments, not complying with the terms of a parenting plan, not paying alimony, or is violating other court orders, complaints for contempt may be an appropriate means to enforce those orders or impose other sanctions. In these instances, Attorney Barnes will request the Court find your spouse in Contempt of the Court Order, and if such a finding is made by the Court, there may be various consequences to your spouse, which may be civil or criminal in nature.